Thursday 15 November 2018

60,000 views!















Hi, folks!

Well back in January I hit the milestone of 50,000 views on this blog, which was great and just recently I have hit the 60,000 mark! Yay! 

So, this little post is a just way of saying thank you to anyone and everyone, who has taken the time to stop by and read my long winded posts and I hope you have gotten some enjoyment out of them as I will certainly keep on doing them.

Now, I know that in the last couple of years or so and especially this year that I have reduced the amount of posts I do each month for number of different reasons but I will try my best to do quite a few more before the year is out.

So, thanks again folks for viewing my blog and here's to the next 10,000 views and if I can get to 100,000 that'd even better!

Right, so I will return quite soon with more posts for sure.

Until then thanks again and bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment