Tuesday 10 July 2012

Welcome welcome

Hello there, well this is a new blog altogether from my previous one, and the main reason for this is that I felt I had simply posted too many entries about tennis, and that it was getting in the way of the posts that had nothing to do with tennis at all.  So this blog will be devoted to other stuff maybe personal, TV, films, music, theatre and so on, just as a switch, and it will hopefully make it easier to navigate around other stuff that wasn't just about a net, two players hitting a yellow ball back and forth.  And the blog has a new font, yay, new background, although I might change if it ends up giving me a headache, like all things change if you don't like them, well at least I change them anyway! 

So this is just a brief intro to what will coming ahead, so once I think of something else that has now to do with the "T" word, its going in here!  So there might not be that much! ;-) Kidding, well maybe.  And this must easily rank as the shortest post I have ever done!  Well there has to be a first time for everything.

And on that note I shall leave it there for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment