Wednesday 3 July 2024

Blogger blocked my post but why???

Hey guys, for a change I'm doing a post relating to my most recent post, which was a review of the crime thriller, Carlito's Way starring Al Pacino and for some unclear reason, Blogger blocked this post by saying it violated their community guidelines. 

However, there was no specific reason as to why the post was really blocked and I can only guess it was to do with the fact there is some profanity in the film and it was quoted profanity from the film and it wasn't myself that was adding swearing it into my thoughts on the film it was more quotations from notable scenes. 

So, I thought at the time, it was the profanity that was the issue, so I went back in and put some asterisks over all the quoted f words in the movie scenes and reposted it but it still was blocked. I then tried to remove some reference to some of the violent threats made in some scenes such as Carlito threatening Saso with his knife and furiously yelling at his old associate, Lalin for betraying him but the blog post was again blocked. 

This is very frustrating and is puzzling to me as to why this post was blocked, I could try reposting it but can't guarantee it will work and if there was a way to appeal this decision then I couldn't see on the settings where I can do this.

Anyway, so that's it for now, I will probably try and repost it but if it doesn't work then this does highlight an issue with Blogger, which should be addressed particularly as my post only featured quotations from the film and was text only and did not feature any violent or sexual images from the movie itself either. 

So, that's it for now and I'll see you soon.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment